1) The return of Ryan Switzer. Everyone has so high expectations for Switz, I hope to see him healthy and get back going in camp.
2) The continuation of Optimus Prime I mean Jaylon Smith getting back to himself. Day to day week to week the guy continues to improve and impress. So excited to see this beast out there killing it. Unlikely he will play in game 2 but would love to see him out there in a game setting soon as possible.
3) Rico Gathers. The dude is blowing up. Stand out performance in preseason game 1. Hopefully he continue to build on that not only in game but in practice. No more helmet throwing, just keep grinding we are all behind you Rico.
4) Taco Charlton got a lot of slack for his performance in week 1. Myself personally had no issues with his play as film shown multiple double teams and he had limited number of snaps. I also release my expectations may be different than some other fans but I think we can all agree going against Tyron Smith everyday he can only improve.
5) Finally and most importantly the conclusion of the Zeke drama. Most believe we will get an answer this week and its beyond overdue. Free the man! I want to hear from him in camp. The guy is a great interview and every entertaining I’ve missed not hearing from him in camp.